To our Mount Seymour LL families,

Please note that in light of the current situation our global community is facing with COVID-19, we will be canceling/delaying our Burger and Beer Night on April 4. Refunds will be issued this week for those who have already purchased tickets. We have great hopes that this can be rescheduled in the Spring.

We are also asking our teams not to get together over the spring break to practice/meet up in any capacity.

MSLL will be following the lead of our school districts with regards to the regular season starting in April. If school is in session, we would like to carry on. If schools are closed, we will delay until it is advised.

MSLL will follow whatever guidelines are given to us by Canadian government officials, Little League BC/Canada, and our District 5 administration.

We are in this together. Please stay safe over the spring break holidays and hope that we can all gather again in due time.