MSLL 2022 Tournaments
MSLL Super 8s “Candy Cup” Invitational
July 7-10th 2022, Myrtle Park, North Vancouver
MSLL Select 11s “Candy Cup” Invitational
July 1-4th 2022, Myrtle Park, North Vancouver
All Stars and Selects are competitive post season tournament teams comprising players of similar baseball age. Teams are formed at the conclusion of the MSLL regular season and playoffs in early June.
- All Star teams are Little League sanctioned tournament teams competing at the highest level of Little League baseball in their respective age groups.
- Select teams are non-sanctioned post season tournament teams providing a competitive playing experience for players while preparing them to compete for spots on the sanctioned All Stars teams the following season.
Please see the individual team pages outlining eligibility, time commitments, and schedules.
Post Season Coach Selection
The coach application form will be available at the start of May. All applications are reviewed and voted on by the MSLL Executive Committee and coaches will be appointed by the middle of May. Refer to the Coach Application page for more details and to apply.
Communication and Team Formation
Teams will be announced at the conclusion of the regular season after the tryouts.
Players will be selected to these teams based on the following factors:
- Evaluation of playing ability during the regular season through feedback from regular season coaches
- Input from coaches running the in-season development program (if applicable)
- Assessments using an on-field tryout
Player decisions will be based upon several factors including eligibility, skills, specific position requirements, sportsmanship, and availability throughout the post season.
Parent Information Meeting
Parent information meetings will be held prior to the on-field tryouts. If your child is interested in playing post season baseball, you are strongly encouraged to attend this meeting. The meeting will provide an overview of the program, the specifics of the teams, commitment required, tryout and selection process, as well as specific Little League tournament rules and how they differ from the regular season. Please note this meeting is for parents/guardians only – no players please. Exact dates for the meetings will be communicated.
MSLL will have the following post season teams:
- Super 8s Tournament Team
- 8/9 Selects
- 9/10 All Stars
- 11 Selects Tournament Team
- Majors Little League All Stars
- Juniors Little League All Stars
- Seniors Little League All Stars